Compensation & Benefits Study
2017 edition coming in May!
A must-read for association CEO's, CFO's, board members and human resource professionals. The Associations North Compensation & Benefits Study was produced with the Association Societies Alliance and includes data from over 1,100 organizations nationally and more than 85 in the Midwest.
This study is an important tool to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, provides due diligence information for your Board and supports your compliance with IRS Governance, Management and Disclosure section of the Form 990.
Associations North's Compensation & Benefits Study includes:
- Relevant data that can be used in making salary and benefit recommendations.
- Provides compensation information for 35 job classifications.
- Offers comparisons based on salaries, budget sizes, staff size, and membership size.
- National summary and state-by-state comparisons.
- Retirement, insurance and health benefits, including staff and CEO-specific data.
- Contract conditions, performance review and bonus summaries.
Among many other statistics, the 2015 Compensation & Benefits Study found that:
- 401(k) retirement plans are offered by 58% of survey participants.
- 59% of CEO's were eligible for a bonus.
- 45% of Executive Director positions are held by females.
- Organizations spend a median of $1,500 for CEO Professional development
Associations North's 2015 Compensation & Benefits Study is available for purchase at the following rates:
Participant - $94 (includes $5 shipping & handling)
Note: Participant special discounted rate.
Member Non-Participant - $164 (includes $5 shipping & handling)
Non-Member - $254 (includes $5 shipping & handling)
Purchase the full 2015 Compensation & Benefits Study.