Program recorded on May 12, 2020
As associations grapple with the complex and difficult decision of how and when to safely return to the office, leaders need to carefully consider the law and have a process in place to protect staff, volunteers and members.
Join us for an interactive panel discussion with representatives from DLI, Nilan Johnson Lewis and HRx to get the answers you need:
- What are the legal and liability implications of opening our offices or community space?
- What policies and procedures need to be in place to prevent sick workers from entering the workplace?
- How can we help protect and accommodate staff? What about employees with school aged children (that are no longer able to go to school)?
- What will the new normal look like?
- Plus, get your questions answered in real time
The conversation will be facilitated by Past Board Chair, Mark Salter, CAE, ABC, CFA Society Minnesota.
- $79 for Members
- $109 for Non-Members