Tuesday, May 21
7:30 am • Registration, Breakfast and Newbie Lounge Open
8:30 am • Welcome & Kickoff Speaker
9:30 am • In-Depth Workshops
11:30 am • Luncheon with Annual Meeting
12:30 pm • Solutions Trade Show with Mind Dash Conversations
2:30 pm • 45-Minute Workshops
3:30 pm • Closing Keynote and Prize Drawings
4:00 pm • Conference Ends
Conference registration includes all educational sessions, meals, reception and course materials. Members must sign in to receive member pricing. Credit card accepted online only. Want to be invoiced or not a member? Contact Chris to register.
1st Attendee - $169/*$194
Additional Staff - $149/*$174
Consultant Member - $199/*224
Allied/CVB Member - $399/*$424
1st Attendee - $224/*249
Additional Staff - $199/*224
*After May 3, prices increase $25
Associations North is a CAE Approved Provider. This conference may be applied for 4.5 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.
The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis is offering discounted parking ($10) for attendees in Loring Parking Ramp (attached to the hotel). The ramp is a covered parking garage with 6'6" clearance, vans over 6'6" can be accommodated directly across the street. The Loring Ramp does not accept cash.
Rooms are being held at Hyatt Regency Minneapolis for $199/night + tax and up; Make Your Reservation Online or call 612-370-1234 / 877-803-7534 and mention the Associations North Solutions Conference with Annual Meeting & Expo room rate by April 29, 2019. Rooms based on availability.
Post photos and share what you're learning on social media - #ANSolutions19.
Conference cancellations must be received in writing, via fax or e-mail, no later than Friday, May 3 in order to qualify for a full refund. After May 3, a $25 cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled by May 7. After May 7, no refunds will be issued. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor phone requests. "No-shows" who have not pre-paid will be invoiced for the total registration fee.
1. Why should I attend?
There are many reasons to attend, here are the top reasons we hear from members most:
- Meet experts and influencers in the industry face-to-face
- Expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems
- The CONNECTIONS! Meet industry peers, build relationships and others who can help you do your job better
- Time to get inspired, reflect and brainstorm your next big idea outside of your office
- Get to know new vendors and suppliers who can help save time and money
- Earn CAE credits
- It's FUN!
2. Can I transfer my registration to someone else if I can’t attend?
- Yes, you can transfer or cancel (see cancellation policy above) your registration if you are unable to attend. Email Chris to make changes to your registration by May 14. After May 14, changes can be made onsite.
3. Will there be free Wi-Fi at the conference?
- Yes, complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided in the hotels' public spaces.
4. Is there a non-profit discount?
- No, we do not offer a non-profit discount. Discounts are available to members. Additionally, scholarships are available.
5. What meals are included with my registration?
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks) are included. Additionally, some exhibitors will provide treats at their booths.
6. What are you doing for attendees with food allergies?
- We will work with the catering team to do our best and accommodate any food allergies and dietary needs. Please note any requests at the time of registration.
7. What do I need to do before the convention?
- Attendees are encouraged to review the program agenda, exhibitor listing (and highlight booths you want to visit), complete any pre-work for sessions (attendees will be notified in advance if included in program) and read all conference emails and materials. Attendees are encouraged to bring an RFP (or several) to Solutions Trade Show to receive a chance to win $250 cash!
8. Where can I find information on the convention program?
- A printed program will be provided at registration when you check in for the conference. All other details will be provided on this conference page or emailed to attendees.
9. What’s the difference from Annual Meeting and Expo and Solutions Conference?
- In 2018, we changed the conference name from "Annual Meeting & Expo" to "Solutions Conference with Annual Meeting & Expo" to better reflect the attendee needs: solutions through connections, education and trade show.
10. Nursing mothers rooms – any available- if so where?
- Yes, a nursing room will be available, location TBD. Please note your request on your registration form (under special requests) and we will be in touch with specific details.
11. Parking: Cost and location?
- The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis is offering discounted parking ($10) for attendees in the attached ramp.
12. Can I attend without being a member?
- Yes, non-member association professionals and meeting planners are invited to attend the conference at the non-member registration rate. Non-member vendors are allowed to exhibit.
13. Do you have a conference app?
- We do not have a conference app this year. Conference details will be posted on the conference page as available.
14. Will materials be available onsite or should I print in advance?
- Limited materials will be available onsite; conference materials will be emailed in advance.
Do you have a question not posted here? Email us.