Real-Time Compensation & Benchmarking
Gain access to the only 24/7/365 online compensation benchmarking tool designed exclusively for executives of professional, trade and service-centric associations and nonprofits.
- Compare your organization's key operational metrics to others across the industry
- Evaluate valuable KPI's, including salaries, benefits, positions/departments, and more!
- Generate customized reports to inform decisions and keep your organization competitive
Associations North is partnering with the Association Societies Alliance (ASA) to
provide a Real-Time Compensation Benchmarking tool for associations.
By extension of Associations North membership with ASA, the Real-Time
Compensation Benchmarking tool is available to all Associations North
Because the survey is launching, 2020 participating associations will receive FREE access to all data reports (through 12.31.20). Please access the survey to input your organizational data by April 17, 2020.
Will Associations North still print a salary survey?
No. The former study was a static survey conducted every other year. An executive summary as well as a national and state-by-state report was generated based on the data collected. While comparative data from previous years' studies was included in the reports, the data was static and eventually became out dated. This new benchmarking tool is online with 24/7/365 access to provide and update data as well as generate real-time reports.
This new data gathering and reporting platform is the next evolution of the biennial Compensation & Benefits Survey, which Associations North has previously conducted.
Is there a cost to participate or for reporting?
Initial reportable data is expected to be available for users to access and download as soon as Spring in 2020. To encourage participation in and demonstrate the value of the new program, throughout 2020, participating associations will receive free access to all data reports through 12.31.20.
Participation in the survey itself will always be free, and beginning in 2021, 24/7/365 access to the real time data will be available with an annual subscription expected to be priced competitively with the rates most associations have been paying for the previous static biennial Compensation & Benefits Survey.
For a complete list of frequently asked questions, check out the FAQ page. Please contact email@example.com with questions about the platform.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
1. Review Users Guide to view illustrated descriptions on how to enter data, view question comparisons and run dynamic reports.
2. Sign up as a new user and complete the data entry process. Estimated data entry time 10-15 minutes.
3. Login to your Real-Time Compensation & Benchmarking account 365/24/7 to download reports, manage your account and update data at any time.