Associations North Allied Member Benefits
Allied memberships are available to:
- An allied membership is any person, firm, or corporation offering products, services, or facilities to members of Associations North. Allied members shall have no vote nor be eligible to hold office in Associations North
Benefits for Allied Members:
- Increased Exposure. In today's marketplace, success is determined by effective relationship building. As a provider of products and services, your success within the association market depends on establishing a visible and credible presence from which to build relationships; an Associations North membership can be your letter of introduction.
- Networking. Associations North gives you a unique opportunity to establish relationships with decision-makers at Midwest associations; using your membership, you can create valuable contacts and achieve greater visibility for your company, while expanding your network, creating awareness of your products and services, building professional friendships, gaining a great knowledge of your customers needs and demonstrating your commitment to association clients.
- Competitive Advantage. Our membership includes more than 200 supplier partners who provide goods and services to Midwest associations; if you're not a member, chances are your competition is.
- Preferred Pricing. Allied members get discounts on registration as well as exhibition at Associations North's Annual Meeting and Expo, attracting more than 450 attendees.
- Successful Sponsorships. Your marketing program would be incomplete without an advertising campaign designed to reach key decision makers and we have plenty of those you can reach via event sponsorships, advertising and more. You can even rent our mailing list in order to directly reach buyers at Midwest associations.
- Recognition. Because good suppliers are essential to successful association, allied members are eligible to receive an annual Associations North Award of Excellence - honoring the best in the Midwest.
2018-2019 Membership Rates
||Any individual who sells, marketing and/or promotes goods or services to associations, but is not engaged in the management of an association.
||Any individual who sells, marketing and/or promotes goods or services to associations, but is not engaged in the management of an association with a primary member.
||Any individual who provides products and/or services to associations, but is not engaged in the management of an association. Consultants are of unique situation or circumstance.
Our goal is to make this process as easy as possible for you. If you have any questions, please contact Associations North's Membership Coordinator at: