Why Associations North?
Our mission is simple. We exist to provide education and networking opportunities for associations in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. Everything we do is designed to help you develop the association industry and enhance the association profession, while strengthening your own career. Associations North promises to provide you with career development opportunities, relevant resources and engaging experiences. Make a commitment to your career and your organization - we already have more than 1,100 members from nearly 300 Midwest associations...we hope you join us, too.
What to expect from your new membership
- Stay up to date on association trends with your subscription to Association Focus newsletter.
- Discounted rates on Associations North Career Center for those hiring and those looking to be hired.
- Receive a copy of Associations North Annual Membership Directory with member listings and contact information.
- Discounted Educational Sessions and Webinars for members.
- An open invitation to join one of Associations North Meetup Groups.
- Eligibility for association management Scholarships.
- Volunteer opportunities at various Associations North events and meetings.
- Increased visibility through Associations North many Advertising Opportunities and Associations North Year Long Sponsorship Program.
- Various Committees to bring new ideas, share experiences and help make a difference at Associations North.
- Receive breaking industry news through your free subscription to Associations North electronic newsletters.
- Potential to reach the association community through Associations North Facebook page, LinkedIn group and Twitter account.
What type of member will you be?
Click on one of the following member types to learn more. Not sure what member you are or have questions? We want this process to be as easy as it can be for you. Give us a call, we're here to help.
Contact Associations North: 651-647-6388 or email Associations North's Membership Coordinator.
2. Association Management Company
3. Convention and Visitors Bureau