Become a Member
Why Associations North?
Everything we do is designed to help you advance your career. We help you improve and enhance the association you serve, while also strengthening your own career as an association professional.
We promise to provide you:
- Career development opportunities for continual improvement
- Relevant resources that will save you time and money
- Engaging experiences that will connect and inspire
Make a commitment to your career and your organization - we already have more than 1,100 members from nearly 300 Midwest associations. We hope you join us too!
What is an Association?
Our members explain it best...
What to Expect from Your Membership
- Access to a trusted, local network of association professionals
- Stay up-to-date on association trends with your subscription to the Focus North newsletter.
- Access to the Associations North Career Center for those hiring and those looking to be hired.
- Member pricing for professional development, events and other meetings.
- An open invitation to join one of the Associations North Meetup Groups.
- Eligibility for professional improvement, leadership institute and diversity & inclusion scholarships.
- Make a difference by volunteering on various Associations North committees and task forces.
- Increased visibility through Associations North's many advertising opportunities and Year-Long Sponsorship Program.
Associations North organizational membership is based on number of full-time staff. Have additional membership questions? Visit the FAQ page.
*Includes one primary representative, staff can attend at member rate since the organization is a member
Contact us, call 651-647-6388 or click on the link below to get started with your membership. We look forward to connecting with you!