Compensation & Benefits Study
2019 Edition Coming Spring of 2019!
WE NEED YOU! Associations North is conducting the 2019 Compensation & Benefits Study and your participation is essential. In order to get accurate and reflective results, we need your input. Watch your email for a survey link and instructions. Final publication will be available Spring of 2019.
This study is an important tool to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, provides due diligence information for your Board and supports your compliance with IRS Governance, Management and Disclosure section of the Form 990.
Associations North's Compensation & Benefits Study includes:
- Relevant data that can be used in making salary and benefit recommendations.
- Provides compensation information for 37 job classifications.
- Offers comparisons based on salaries, budget sizes, staff size, and membership size.
- National summary and state-by-state comparisons.
Retirement, insurance and health benefits, including staff and CEO-specific data.
- Contract conditions, performance review and bonus summaries.
Compensation by scope of operations, membership structure and staff size.
NEW! The 2019 Compensation & Benefits Study will be available in digital format only. On-demand, when you need it.
- Participant - $50
- Member Non-Participant - $95
- Non-Member - $150
Order Your Copy