October 8-10, 2017
The Leadership Conference is a two-day retreat designed to strengthen association CEO and staff effectiveness through educational programs led by industry experts and peers. You will take away new ideas to implement; proven strategies to enhance your leadership; and make connections with other association professionals and partners.
- Connect with over 150 association executives and members
- Customize your learning experience with relevant and timely educational close to home
- Best value in the region, plus you'll earn 7 CAE credits
- Nominate an outstanding volunteer or organization for the 2017 awards program
Congratulations to our 2016 Volunteer Award Winners!
- Toni Nuernberg, CAE, CBF, NACM North Central - Association Volunteer of the Year
- Justin Bieganek, Mercury Creative Group - Allied Volunteer of the Year
- Allegra Downtown St. Paul - Image 360 - Best Supporting Company of the Year
- Melvin Tennant, CAE, Meet Minneapolis - Makes a Difference
>> See more photos from 2016