The Leadership Conference is a two-day retreat designed to strengthen association CEO and staff effectiveness through educational programs led by industry experts and peers. You will take away new ideas to implement; proven strategies to enhance your leadership; and make connections with other association professionals and partners.
- Connect with over 150 association executives and members
- Customize your learning experience with relevant and timely educational close to home
- Best value in the region, plus you'll earn 7 CAE credits
- Nominate an outstanding volunteer or organization for the 2017 awards program
I have been a member of Associations North since 1985 and this was one of the Best Programs I have attended, over the top in learning. - 2016 Attendee
I am new to Associations North and this conference and I loved the experience! I can't wait for next year! - 2016 Attendee
Outstanding Volunteer Awards
Nominate an outstanding volunteer or organization for the 2017 awards program.
Congratulations to the 2016 Volunteer Award Winners!
- Toni Nuernberg, CAE, CBF, NACM North Central - Association Volunteer of the Year
- Justin Bieganek, Mercury Creative Group - Allied Volunteer of the Year
- Allegra Downtown St. Paul - Image 360 - Best Supporting Company of the Year
- Melvin Tennant, CAE, Meet Minneapolis - Makes a Difference
Earn 7 CAE Credits
Associations North is a CAE Approved Provider. This program may be applied for 7 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.
Help plan next year’s education, speaker lineup, entertainment and networking opportunities.